The chauffeurs at Quest are trained to be exceptionally courteous and have many years of experience on the road to make your clients and employees feel at ease the moment they step into our vehicles. They are well dressed and prioritize cleanliness in all facets. Because we are a part of the Taxi and Limousine Commission in the city under the category of "Black Car", our vehicles are fully insured, updated and monitored regularly to fulfill all guidelines.
Our voucher system simplifies the payment method - all you have to do is sign it and we will take care of the rest on a bi-weekly basis. Payments can also be made by credit cards, cash or personal checks.
Reservations can be made through our site, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or directly over the phone.
Vehicles are readily standing by in Manhattan for your convenience.
Whatever your needs are, we will be there to meet them. Ask us about our special discount offer if you are interested in opening a corporate account by mentioning the site's promotion.
The range of coverage when it comes to corporate use includes but isn't limited to:
- Going to and from all airports in the tri-state area
- Picking up VIPs, executives or celebrities from different states or overseas
- Time job in Manhattan (sight-seeing, appointments, etc)
- Business meetings in and out of town
- Going home from the office after overtime hours
- After-dinner reservations
- Sporting event pickups
- Weekend golf trips
- Live calls in Manhattan
- Christmas parties
- SUV, Van or Bus coverage for six passengers or more